Rush HQ – Centre Safety Rules
- One person per trampoline.
- Aim to land on two feet with knees bent when jumping on the trampolines. Always avoid landing on the head or neck.
- Do not flip into the foam pit, jump in feet first.
- Do not attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
- Do not jump, land, or climb on the padding. The padding is there for your safety.
- Do not run in the venue.
- Watch out for other jumpers, especially those smaller and younger than you.
- Children 12 years of age or younger must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to explain the safety rules to each child and ensure they obey the safety rules.
- All participants must wear a valid Rush HQ wristband and Rush HQ or Jump Factory grip socks. Closed-toed shoes are required for some activities (roller shoes are not allowed).
- Remove any loose or sharp items before using the activity areas, Rush HQ takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- No food or drinks allowed on or near the activity areas, except for water bottles.
- Reckless, inappropriate or unsafe behaviour is prohibited and may result in removal from the Rush HQ venue.
- Attendance under the influence of drugs or alcohol or consumption of such substances on the premises is strictly prohibited.
- Immediately notify and seek the assistance of a Rush HQ staff member If you or anyone else becomes injured.